So that stowage never becomes a heavy burden
Amarre Solutions, an R&D&i project arising from a public-private collaboration and which for the first time provides a solution to a process that has an undeniable impact on road safety, infrastructures and goods under the new EN 12195 stowage regulation, which has been compulsory throughout Europe since 2018.
- Visual, intuitive, user-friendly, graphic and customised. The perfect aid to make difficult tasks easy.
- Tailored to each client’s needs. Each shipment receives its own specific cargo stowage sheet valid for road inspections.
- Fulfils the latest and most stringent regulations efficiently from a safety and operational point of view.
This cargo securing and stowage system allows the following:
- Configuring the vehicle and loads for shipments.
- Integrating it with warehouse management systems to automate the process.
- Optimising cargo distribution in the vehicle automatically. The optimiser is our own creation and improves on those that already exist in the market.
- Perform manual loading and/or amendments on the optimisation results.
- - Detect and correct possible excess weightover the MAM or on the axles.
- Produce a sequenced cargo plan to send to the people responsible for loading the goods.
- Use the different securing methods (fastening, locking, etc.)
- Produce a final report on cargoes and securing methods for each shipment.
- Compare the virtual image captured with an actual photograph of the cargo.
The advantages of Amarre Solutions:
- It produces a specific and optimised cargo plan, taking into account parameters such as weights per axle, loading and unloading sequences, piling restrictions, etc.
- It saves on time and money in the stowage and transport process.
- The report can be kept in the vehicle and shown to the authorities en route.
- It gives the loader, carrier and recipient guarantees in relation to the stowage process and compliance with regulations and blockchain technology.
- The information can be shared easily among the people responsible for the logistics chain.
- It also helps you to comply with new regulations on lorry stowage in 2018, EN 12195.
A unique stowage card for each expedition
With Amarre Solutions you will obtain a specific stowage card for each expedition, valid for road inspections. In addition, you can share it with all the intervening logistics agents, using blockchain technology as a guarantee in the process. Efficiency, effectiveness and operability.
GERMAN / DEUTSCH